Wednesday 7 November 2007

Me




Welcome to my special fundraising blog. I am going to get my head shaved on the 26th of January 2008 in an effort to raise much needed funds for Yorkhill Sick Childrens Hospital,who save 1,000's of sick children every year. Registered Charity, Number SCO07856

I am Mrs Hazel Owens,
My Husband George and I have been blessed with three beautiful boys.
Jack, Ciaran and Aidan.

My second youngest owes his life to Yorkhill
and I will be forever in their debt.

All donations will be gratefully received.
GBP please.

Donations can be made through my OFFICIAL PAGE

OR

By PAYPAL, make payments to hazelowens30 ( at ) aol.com
please replace ( at ) with the symbol @
This is listed here like this to prevent spamming e-mail harvesters.

For more information on the work carried out by the Yorkhill Childrens Trust GOOGLE SEARCH

Images will be posted here soon after the event takes place.

No comments: